I stole this from The Book Journal and just had to do it. Feel free to take it and fill it out for yourself!
1. Would you rather read only trilogies or only stand alone novels?
I prefer stand-alone novels. I get a little nervous when trilogies and series suck me in for book after book, leaving me waiting for the next one’s publication date. Torture!
Both! Geez, how could someone choose? There are so many great male and female writers.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I’m obsessed with my Kindle and spend 34% (my economics-major boyfriend calculated) of my income on books and ebooks.
4. Would rather books became films or TV shows?
I can never follow TV shows, so I’m going to say films.
5. Would you rather read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?
5 books a week – the more, the better!
6. Would you rather be a professional reviewer or an author?
One day I’ll finally find the time and motivation to write my own novel. I should probably be more proactive about that….
I love starting new books.
8. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
I’d love to be a bookseller.
9. Would you rather only read your favorite genre or every genre except your favorite?
Oh, this one is tough. I think I’d have to choose to read only my favorite genre.
10. Would you rather read only physical books or ebooks?
While I’m a huge fan of physical books, I love the way I can carry an entire library with me wherever I go with my Kindle.